Monday, May 27, 2013

Favorite Singing Music

She asked what I liked and I said I liked art songs, like ones that are slipped in with musical instruments.  I did play instrumental music on piano etc.  The thing was I was able to do it well.  I approached it the right way.  I used to like opera.  As to not singing opera, I mean I had a lot of problems, too much.  I'm not settling down as a singer, but I do want to perform musical theater.  You're actually supposed to do both.  I guess she might have me do something that's not just easy musical theater, later.  They look @ your voice.  I just am not into like pop musical theater but I mean the rhythmic ones are okay.  You know, like not worse than Britney Spears.  I didn't actually see Madonna in Evita because I guess I wasn't interested in that musical and was busy.  I also told her I wanted to do ballet in the opera since I was a ballet minor, but I wasn't asked to.  I think she said she picks.  I was good at it, just had a hard time remembering on command like over ½ minute exercises.  I know the gymnastics made it more about quality than quantity.  I couldn't focus.  I know I could have a nicer figure and be able to execute it more easily, but my legs are still pumped up in a weird way.

So, I'm listening to me singing, and it sounds okay.  I'm not giving up something for singing, it's just a part of my life.

Also, I don't want to be stimulated by my dad- something seemed okay as I typed this, but I feel my mom caused an effect.  I will not take this bullshit.  I don't like my parents to touch me, so much.  I dunno, my parents aren't exactly like me more than others, just some things but probably with my dad with his problems isn't ***.  What, you think I didn't tell him how to take care of himself nor my brother?