Monday, May 27, 2013

Bitchess

So, why does Ellen DeGeneres have a special Military album for today?  It must be that 1 Nell Burton, again.  Look, I didn't see you say anything interesting @ her, not speaking in a mean tone.  I know people are interested in HeLeNa Bawn hem Caw ta(r) because I called her daughter the n word with people spying on me with cameras.  I already said I was just having fun.  How stupid is this?  Watch out, she might get to pretend my parents died, ooh hoo, then how bad will things get.  I didn't mean anything of the sort.  I just posted this because it's irritating me.  She claims to do stuff for me, for people..and if she does they like it.  I know lots of young fans are eager for her attention, but I guess they get missed.  This is so, like, tacky.  I see all sorts of meanings in this.  I don't want my life to be shit because of that bitchess.