Sunday, June 2, 2013

What to Do

I used to talk to that aunt, and she often seemed awkward.  I hope she's not mad at me because I don't give a fuck, like when I mention her my parents act like I should.  I'm nice and interesting, and sometimes she's made me uncomfortable, if not very often in the past..  Ugh, if she's mean like that to my brother then what did she do ot my younger cousin, a girl?  She knows I'm really nice but might be mad at the cursing on my blog about being in an experiment where people who do a lot for you also are very mean to you regularly and sorta tip toe away like they have business needing to be taken care of, trying to make it seem like they "had to do it."  I don't believe I curse for fun.  Well, yea, but I don't attack anyone in the 1st place.  So, part of it was about who we are.  She tried to affect me by not answering and by canceling a summer visit, like my summer partially rests on thinking of what to do with her, maybe just go eat out, go for a walk, and let her go home.  However, that's what my dad does.