Sunday, June 2, 2013

Facebook Conversation

  • Barb Barrett Morning Christina, how are you today? Doing anything interesting today? When do you start your sewing lessons?
  • Christina Joanna Barrett I dunno, just have some to clean of my room left. I need a vanity to get ready in the mornings. I cleared a whole wall of the garage, where I'm staying, and I'm still taking liberty to store bags of papers in my old bedroom, have some other things I shouldn't have, as well on shelves. I have this nice big table I can sew on. It might be a little big but okay. Sewing lessons might be next week. So, I'm excited to look for a vanity set. I have 1 little table to move outta here, as well. So, my challenge is to decide to keep some stuff and just put it in my old bedroom for now, as well as my more recent papers and some other things like that maybe in 3 garbage bags. That will clear another well of space. It's strange how like everything we have these days we don't seem to need.

    Also, I'm going on a trip to the Magic Kingdom to film the rides so I can put them on my YouTube at home. I might also be able to go to Epcot and film Ellen DeGeneres on her ride. Going down Splash Mountain, I had to hold onto a cup and had a backpack, a Grad Nite cup, not sure if it was themed that, though. So: me singing Haunted Mansion, Country Bear Jamboree again (have it up where I filmed it already,) waiting for Space Mountain and leaving it on in my bag, Splash Mountain, guess leaving it in my bag until it's safe to come out, Small World, Pirates though it's not as cool now, and that's probably about all the work and recording space for that.

    I was gonna try out to be in "Annie" by yesterday, but I decided to try to be Tinkerbell in the Disney parade instead. The parade came back this year, I think. I wanted to be her because I like waving, as opposed to dancing for Disney. She's all jittery and young, though, but I look kinda like her in build, like I guess my legs and overall demeanor. I'm just not a crazy fan over her like lots of other girls, so I'd like to see what the role means to others and maybe if they have anyone a lot younger who'll do a good job. It should be a meaningful experience.