Monday, June 24, 2013

New Thoughts

You can be in pain in an easy way. Notice you lose a leg it doesn't come back. The pain is unnecessary.



Johnny Depp got in a fight in public over his cute family, on purpose, and cut himself as a kid and to this day has many tattoos. Another note is that though he shoves aside his kids to others has tattood his daughter on his heart. This does not make sense either way. I used to not get into this stuff.



Guess you should start a blog, ASAP. Just do something on a blog and go to other sites. Also, use Blogger.



Also, why do you get mad at me when I was made mad? I can relay anything to someone if they are really close. I can even tell if it's going to happen. Actually, my public blog is used to relay everything. I do curl away alone when I know I've been stupid or silly. People think Johnny Depp looks drunk when he really is..

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T