Saturday, June 22, 2013

My "Conclusion"-

So, I find like random offenses against me.. like Ellen's daily posts, like a small thing dropped into a background as an insult - forget what else I was gonna say.  I had some idea @ her, something @ like ooh you don't watch TV.  I do sometimes but like it seems like once in a blue moon, I sleep.  I sit @ the computer.

Also, my stomach is so bloating.  It's from sitting @ at the mental hospital.  I wonder if I will ever be better..everyone seems to be in the same situation.  No exercise or no sleep.

I don't mean anything against Ellen, just wanted to figure out something I was thinking.  I feel she's also dropping in saying, "Don't do it."  I get the feeling she's waiting for her daughter to be born.  She should have *** with a ***y guy from New Orleans..I know they had some.

I'm glad she's preparing for having 1 baby, a girl.  She's gay, too.  I dunno she likes boys.  What if it's the way we've gotten other signals.  At this rate, I can't have my 2 kids, but she can have 1.