Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Calculation

Wow, Ellen doesn't like young people.  She is suggestive to us wanting attention.  I want to think I'm right, and I felt threatened @ it by my dad, too.  I mean, I questioned my dad not being as nice because of not doing well in school and the n word thing.  People are all mean to me.  I was told to leave college 3 times, not told directly but to "get some rest."  They did actually mention that in with their shit on why.  I even had good grades, I think.  This teacher Ginny, *beep*, probably mad I didn't know @ repeating the hw when she sent me to the counselor during her 1st class, Voice for the Actor.  She's a speech therapist .. works @ Disney.  Anyway..  So, Ellen is using the n word thing as an excuse to not be nice to me.  I just got a hint @ that, that I think the world is wheezy @ "finding out."  It sounds like a fad.  If you're not cool, you can't do what only cool people do, they think, like be bad and call people stuff.  If you do, then they somehow find some intelligent way of h*r*ing you.