Saturday, June 8, 2013

Morning

I'm 5'3" with an approaching 32" waist, which usually doesn't stay.  I was dead tired, last night, and plopped on the sofa after eating junky food.

I had a rather long somehwat complex dream of a certain feel.  I was being mushy to Ginny but not "touching" her but sitting under her like I had with someone else like maybe I read to the 1st person and now she was reading to me.  (Sorry about something I wrote before @ someone, guess it'd just ruin the relationship, just realized something.)  So, I was able to caress her up above from below, like I turned into a cat, a serious astute cat, rubbing her, like I was whining, feeling very touched as I rubbed her, my head and hand paws, like a cat.

I don't remember so much the rest, but it was rather Satanic.  There was a bathroom in it, I think.  It was summut long.  Wish I remembered it, the details.  I dunno, I did something twice with a like group of Scooby-Doo feel characters but definitely not that.

I'd been wondering about not being able to sustain feeling an environment nor way of living.