Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Whimp

Why would like someone be mad I said Ellen helped get my mom in glasses?  I mean, what, you don't have to bore a mole hole!  That's true.  What because I used the word m***********?  Only in fun or like what it is not some weird grotesque unnecessary interpretation of life.  I can say what I want, I'm not attacking|threatening anyone and making them think of me in a bad way nor if they need to at all|want.  What I did mean by mole hole was like get all elaborate in adorning yourself, don't mean anything bad.  Like, say it's sentimental yet be vicious in the end.  Life isn't a game, Ellen.  People get sad and want to fix it.  You don't come on as easy.  I don't get the Americans on your show who totally lose it.  They just like you and happened to be on there, they don't really like who they are.  I get a funny feeling Ellen knows all this yet doesn't care.  I dunno..  I said what I said, didn't mean any negative connotation.  How'd you know?  You might have a feel for who I am.  I should post it in my bio.  Sooner or later, I know the word m*********** will come up and even be used.  I didn't mean anything in a bad way.  I meant like pleasuring yourself.  I didn't mean in a weird weird way.  And in saying that, I just meant something like that, don't know why it seems like a hot potato, put an apology months later.  You also guessed I was mad someone else caused the effect.  I mean, maybe it doesn't matter, you think?  I don't mean someone literally did it but cause my mom stress.

What else, the title of this post?  I'm just saying that word as a post mark.  Maybe, I'd mean it partly, guess it'd need other words around it.