Thursday, June 13, 2013

Una Problema

I SAID TO -STOP- the shit @ my cousin.  ELLEN YOU THREATENED ME.  I DONT GIVE A GODDAMN FOR YOUR WHINING LIKE AN INFANT NO ONE CARES @ YOU..really wtf r u

aw it's cute lil ellen WHATEVA you threatened me for something you threaten me for how i think all the time wts ur problem stop ratting at me for when i miss your show when i dont whatever your suggesting (not techincally..) i can say whateveri want

I got a funny message for the likes of you.  Fine, go have a show and have no one bothering you watcha want yer mammy or another mammy wuts ur problem dont you "have it all?" no one wants the same thing but you have a lot, you have a nice house maybe and food i guess, people to talk to, whenever you want, lets see if we can change that bc now i have no one to talk to.. lets see hose fault thatn is hto not yers so.. lets all like forget ellen she has anything she wants unless she wants another young mammy