Monday, June 17, 2013

Oh, no!

So, what all do you think about what we say @ my cousin being so important?  I guess I suggested something they want to blame me for when I thought I'd merely confided in my aunt..not even about her directly.

So, that means ya'l just fell for their meanness and they will probably care about if I feel good, guess there's not so much behind everyone's actions, not meaning to suggest something typical, which didn't actually mean to joke @ it in 1 way, you know?  Don't know if I'll have time to get it so I always explain what you don't understand.  I'm not threatening anyone..

I just feel I keep getting people pressuring me to do things that are hard to avoid, as well.  That can be stressful and a waste of time..

*shrugs*  Hard to say something and not have someone say it's typically suggestive, though in some ways it is "suggestive" just not others.

Everywhere I turn, I keep getting this.  I feel people..I dunno.  I just want to know I'm right and you're wrong.  If you say something bad about someone bad doesn't make them better than you!  Just a related thing to say..  :|