Friday, May 31, 2013

So

What do you think @ me @ the mental hospital?  I liked being away from home and was rather prepared.  Nothing too disgusting.  There was this lady who kept talking, but it sorta made the whole place surrender.  No, they were not attractive.  But what else?  Uhhh.  So, I had to get out of school because I was doing worse after the break and didn't get enough sleep prior.  It wasn't completely bad, in the end.  The Mardi Gras was over, and I'd reached like ½ the teacher's age.  I got to go home after.  I just found the whole process rather humiliating, at it for maybe over an hour to these really stupid "counselors."  That's not what got me in.  I called the police again, and they came to where I was with the therapist, who told me to go to Lakeside.  I don't know why, maybe to get away and cool down, not make the family relationship worse.  I was gonna move after..  I decided to stay with my parents.  I wanna be the waver @ Disney, if that sounds alright.  In the night parade.  I mean, why not just tell me to take a break from being tired and force it because of it?  I already had contacted the police and asked to see a counselor @ Lakeside..  They lied and institutionalized me for a month which was supposed to be a week, but I took the liberty.