Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Okay

So, Nell Burton may not be as cultured as I was, like you know American and a possibly decidedly white mom with the British tongue, at age 6 or whatnot.

I am happy Ellen DeGeneres thinks of herself as mommy to her, except she seems to already have 1.  I mean, yea, you can definitely try to have more than 1.  I just know, like I said, let me just "say it" that other people "don't like" it but don't seem to get mad at me in the same way if like something happens and someone sorta "reveals my identity."  I just kinda figure out what's going on with others, and I am not sure what Nell does on her own but her parents seem to keep teaching her manners for others.  She just seems like a wild animal, which is a confident, a little kitty with marks on its body and a dark gold coat and possibly white on the underneath.  Does she even know what a wildcat is?  You know, though, when she goes into that she doesn't go into it twice so soon.

I said what I said about what for her's been said, however.  What about the fact it's because she's a childceleb?  Don't you agree she's hogging into everyone's life, not in a crude way, just using a simple term?  I feel like I'm not as good because of her existence and also have even tumbled into the fact I should not have been born because of the issue of her that's deeply rooted and of which I'm chosen -not- to dwell.  I'm not vicious over too much but the extreme hype of her Jewish blood and that maybe it's like Ellen DeGeneres is her mom.  I don't know what to say.  It's been sorta a blasphemous or whatchacallit surprising thing.  I can only say I do it, too, but I try not to do it myself and see how I feel.  I know for sure Nell Burton is imposing..  She gets cranky if her father doesn't let her have whatever she wants, and her mom even dresses up for her each day and thinks she's the best in the world because of her dad.  I don't like the way she thinks everyone else is wrong, either her daughter or her.  Is everyone like this, more or less?  I guess it bothered me for some reason the kind of attention she gets, like when I think Ellen DeGeneres is thinking of her.  It's something I'd talk about and

it'd be pretty nasty but not disgusting.  I fear the reason I wrote all this is because I think it's good to think of Ellen DeGeneres as a mom in a good way .. but it was the way things'happenin'.  I'm sure you can say that was my fuss, though, but I wanted to address what was happening otherwise, with that as the centerpiece sorta.  :/  To go further, people always liked me and when I get attention dunno think they understand well in that way.  I'm not so much wanting to rub in what specifically happens but just like the social message.  Pretty much, I'll notice anything, esp. like bc of what you talk @, bc of Nell Burton.  That's rather suggestive.  "bc of Nell Burton" alone.  No, she is not a part of my life, just like my brother is not really my kid.  I would be very careful if I met her..  What about the way Ellen DeGeneres thinks Nell Burton is a power tool.  She used to be treated like dirt rather than outwardly royal at others, like me.